Maximize your cruise potential by taking advantage of the unique things to do on-board Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas cruise ship. Here’s my top 10 favorite things to do on-board the Oasis of the Seas:
10. Go shopping on the Royal Promenade. The shops and boutiques on the Royal Promenade have designer brands and on-board exclusive deals, and you can stock up on duty-free liquor to bring home.
9. Ride the Rising Tide floating bar. The Rising Tide bar takes you on a smooth ride while you sip your cocktail, floating between the Royal Promenade and Central Park.
8. Indulge in one of the many dining options on-board. All the food is one of the best parts of cruising. You can snack on pizza, build your own crazy meal at the Windjammer Cafe’s buffet, get a little fancy for dinner, or try any of the ship’s specialty dining options like burgers or hibachi.
7. See the many on-board shows. Oasis of the Seas has everything from musicals to acrobatics to ice skating shows, all with top-level performers.
6. Try out the FlowRider surf simulators. The 40-foot-long FlowRider surf simulators let you try your skills at boogie boarding and stand-up surfing.
5. Relax in Central Park. This ship practically has its own ecosystem aboard, and nothing makes you feel less like you’re on a boat in the middle of the sea than relaxing, eating, sipping a drink, and listening to music in the first living park at sea.
4. Climb the 40-foot tall Rock Climbing Wall. You’d expect this to be pretty easy, but some of the climbs are pretty advanced, and you have the added challenge of going against a swaying ship.
3. Enjoy the hot tubs that overlook the side of the ship. Oasis of the Seas has four different whirlpools, two on each side of the ship, that let you overlook the rushing waters below and give you a unique at-sea perspective.
2. Imbibe at the $2 Mimosa happy hour in the Casino. It’s probably the best deal on alcohol you’ll get on the entire cruise. On some cruises, this deal happy hour is offered multiple days at sea.
1. Go ice skating on one of the only ice rinks at sea. When was the last time you went ice skating? When was the last time you ice skated at sea? Take it from this ice skating fan — this is one experience you won’t want to miss out on!
What’s your favorite thing to do on-board Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas? Let me know in the comments!