Get a taste of Chattanooga, Tennessee! Take a seat in the revitalized downtown, near world-class attractions, or in the midst top-tier shopping. Here are some amazing restaurants you should try in Chattanooga:
Top Restaurants in Chattanooga
1. Mayan Kitchen
Mayan Kitchen is a Latin cuisine tequila bar serving a mix of Guatemalan, Tex-Mex, and classic Mexican fare. They also have lunch specials and a brunch menu.
The service was great; we were waited on by what seemed to be one of the managers. He brought out an array of salsas for us to try and made suggestions to enhance our taco experience. The food was delicious and a great price.
2. Sticky Fingers Ribhouse
They serve BBQ classics like ribs, smoked wings, brisket, pulled pork, pulled chicken, smoked ham, sausage, smoked chicken, and smoked turkey. I recommend the Sticky Sampler so that you can try the ribs, wings, and BBQ.
3. Big River Grille and Brewing Works
Big River Grille is a relaxed and inviting local pub. The restaurant prides itself on its made-from-scratch menu items and its variety of microbrew beers made at its brewery.
The original Big River Grille is located in Downtown Chattanooga inside a historic trolley barn, just steps away from the Tennessee Aquarium.
Downtown: 222 Broad St, Chattanooga, TN 37402
4. TailGate Brewery
Their menu has a little bit of everything, from loaded fries to specialty pizzas, and salads to sandwiches. They offer a selection of 30 of their craft beers on draft and a 7 barrel brewhouse specializing in Belgian and farmhouse-style ales (you’ll find 5-6 of these farmhouse/Belgian styles on draft at any given time).
More Things to Do in Chattanooga
Explore all that Chattanooga, Tennessee has to offer! These fun itineraries will help you plan your perfect Chattanooga vacation.
- 8 Incredibly Fun Things to Do in Chattanooga
- A Wedding at the Tennessee Aquarium
- How to Spend A Day in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- How to Have a Girls’ Weekend in Chattanooga
- 10 Spookiest Chattanooga Ghost Tours
Ready to visit Chattanooga, Tennessee? Plan your trip with these tips.
- Book Your Flight: Find the cheapest flights using Skyscanner, my favorite flight search engine.
- Find Accommodation: You can find top hotels in Chattanooga using Hotels.com.
- Start Packing: Make sure you’ve packed everything you need with my packing list resources.
What are your favorite Chattanooga restaurants? Let me know in the comments!