GetYourGuide gathers the best activities and tours from around the world all in one place. Here’s why you should consider using GetYourGuide to book tours for your next vacation.
GetYourGuide is a platform that gathers all the best activities, tours, excursions, cooking classes, attraction tickets, and more from around the world, all in one convenient place. You can research and book tours in your desired destination and plan your whole vacation in advance.
The majority of the listings on GetYourGuide are local companies offering tours, which means you may find these tours offered on similar competing sites like Viator. But GetYourGuide also offers their own tours called GetYourGuide Originals. These tours are led by locals and tend to explore some lesser known sights.
Hot Deal: Install the GetYourGuide app and use the code PAIGE10 for 10% off your first booking! (valid for new users only)
Benefits of Using GetYourGuide to Book Tours
There are plenty of benefits to booking a tour on GetYourGuide:
- GetYourGuide lists a variety of tours. You can find sightseeing tours, skip-the-line tickets for major attractions, group day tours, wine tastings, food tastings, and airport transfers offered on the platform. Tours range from the most popular usual sights to unique hidden gems and lesser-known sights.
- There’s a range of price points for tours, so you can find budget tours or luxury tours depending on your travel needs.
- GetYourGuide offers free cancellation. There’s no need to stress if your plans change because you can cancel up to 24 hours before your activity starts for a full refund.
- They offer 24/7 friendly support, reachable by phone, email, or WhatsApp.
How to Book a Tour on GetYourGuide
1. To find a tour on GetYourGuide, search by your destinations. If you know your travel dates, you can enter that as well, though it isn’t required to search.
2. This will bring up the search results page. On the left of the screen, you can filter using options such as interests, tour type, languages, duration, services, and more specific destinations. At the top of the page, you have the option of filtering based on price, rating, and popular searches.
3. The search results page gives basic information about the tour, including the tour type, group size, duration, additional services, price, rating, and number of reviews.
4. Click on the name of the tour to see more information, including a short summary, a full description, cancellation information, what’s included in the tour, your departure and return details, and additional information.
5. You can view tour photos at the top of the page. Reviews are located at the bottom past the tour information.
6. You’ll find a few instances where you can book: a blue Book now button under the photos, the same on a bar at the top of the page as you scroll, and a form before the tour description where you can Check availability for your specific dates. Clicking either Book now button will take you to the Check availability form.
7. Fill out your dates, language, and number of participants and click Check availability. This will give you the price for the number of travelers and times the tour is available as well as similar tour options.
8. Select a time and click Add to cart to be taken to the checkout page.
Ready to take a vacation? Plan your trip with these tips.
- Find cheap accommodation: Use my tips for finding cheap accommodation for travel every time.
- Book your flight: Find the cheapest flights using Skyscanner, my favorite flight search engine.
- Pack for your vacation: Make sure you’ve packed everything you need by checking out my packing list resources.
Have you booked any tours using GetYourGuide? Let me know in the comments!